2. This gift card holds no value until activated with a minimum amount of Rs. 1000/-.
3. This gift card cannot be recharged.
4. Bearer will have to present this gift card to the cashier at the time of billing to redeem the value against purchase of qualified products. The value of the gift card will deplete with every purchase made by the bearer. Balance available on the gift card cannot be exchanged for cash and can be redeemed only against future purchases.
5. The gift card can only be used to make purchases up to the value of the gift card. If the bearer wished to make purchases for an amount that exceeds the balance available on the gift card, the bearer will have to pay the amount exceeding the balance using another mode of payment.
6. Reliance may, at its sole discretion, pass on the benefits of consumer promotions to the bearer of gift cards.
7. This gift card is not credit or debit or charge card and has no implied warranties.
8. This gift card is valid for a period of 12 months from the date of issue or the last transaction, whichever is later.
9. All refunds/exchanges of products purchased with the gift card will be made in accordance with refund policy of Reliance and reimbursed funds will not be reloaded on the gift card, unless otherwise determined by Reliance in its sole discretion.
10. Any unused balance on the gift card after expiry of the above validity period will not be refunded in cash or credit for redemption.
11. The bearer of the gift card will be considered the bonafide recipient of the benefits of redemption.
12. Lost or stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced or the balance, if any, will not be refunded.
13. Reliance may, use the information provided by the purchaser of the gift card for communicating new promotions, launch of products or similar other purposes.
14. Reliance reserves the right to cancel any gift card or the scheme pursuant to which this gift card has been issued, for any reason at any time without notice. Under such circumstances, Reliance may, at its sole discretion, either refund the balance value of the gift card to the bearer or replace the gift card of equivalent value.
15. Laws prevailing in India shall be applicable and courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. This gift card is the property of Reliance and shall be subject to availability. Reliance reserves the right to modify/alter/amend the terms and conditions without prior intimation.