Raksha Bandhan that literally means ‘the bond of protection’ between the brother and sister would be the most waited festive occasion especially for the brothers and sisters. This can be a fantastic opportunity for brothers to express their affection and gratitude towards the sisters.
Here are top 10 lovely messages for sisters available online:
1. Thank you for being with me, dear sister. You were always with me during the smiles and the cries; and shared every happiness and joys; and supported me in every endeavor of my life. Happy Rakshabandhan!
2. Thank you sister for honoring me with ‘Rakhi’ that is not only the symbol of emotional attachment between us; but an eternal bond of love, care, affection, compassion and much more. Love you!
3. We might have fought for several times for silly reasons. Still, my happiness would be incomplete without sharing it with you. On this special occasion of Rakhi, I feel proud to have the most wonderful sister like you. Happy Rakhi sister!
4. I admire you for being such a lovely sister that was always the best friend to share the joys and sorrows with. I am grateful to you for enliven my life and being the fountain of delight for me in every situation. Thank You!
5. The sweetness of the delicacies and the purity of the bond between us enhanced by Rakhi sent by you; make me feel like the luckiest brother in the world to have the lovely sister like you. Happy Rakhi dear sister!
6. You are the angel sent by the almighty lord to be on my side during very joy and cry. Thanks for being the support for me and encouraging me to achieve what I dreamt. Happy Rakshabandhan!
7. Appreciating your pampering may not be enough to express the honor in my heart. You deserve much more than just the word of praise. My true feelings for you would be my gift for you this Rakhi. Happy Rakshabandhan sweetest sister!
8. Thank you for being my strength during every test of my patience. Your motherly love being the elder sister is beyond my expectations and aspirations. Love you from the bottom of my heart, dear sister!
9. Warm hugs to the little girl who is residing inside my dearest elder sister. Keep smiling and being lovely like a child, and thank you for helping me forget all my sorrows as I have always seen the dazzling smile in your eyes. Happy Rakhi sister!
10. To my dearest little sis for being the key to my happiness through the wonderful gestures and affection for me. Your Rakhi makes me feel proud and responsible. May the Lord honor me with the strength to support you always. Happy Rakshabandhan!
Giftcart.com would be the best online gifts shopping portal that offers fabulous gifts most suited for the festive occasion of Rakhi. Eventually the aspirants that wish to impress their loved ones can get several other gift ideas on Giftcart.com as well.